2.17.2012

Tired of Tangles and Frizz?

Those that have been blessed with low-maintenance hair should consider themselves lucky. Most ladies have to style their hair every day. I am fortunate to not be in that group.

 Although I don't have to blow and style my hair every day, my tresses still face their own share of trials; I can immediately think of two in particular: frizz and tangle. Lauren Conrad recommended this to her Twitter audience. John Freida's Frizz-Ease Hair Serum does it all. I use it almost every day, and it never fails me!

Here's how it works: After showering, towel dry your hair. Squirt one pump of serum (maybe two if you have especially long or thick hair) into your palm. Rub your hands together and comb them through your hair, distributing the product evenly. Blow and style or air dry. This product works miracles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment